Meadow Cottage have introduced new flexible booking refunds during COVID 19 lock-down.
Looks like UK Gov’t may allow holiday cottages to operate from 4th July so GB holidays are being snapped up. However, people are still worried about flexible refunds.
Our new booking terms mean you can now book Meadow Cottage with total flexibility. This means that if the ‘lock down’ is extended or reintroduced (or if a guest contracts COVID19) then all payments will be refunded in full. Or you can amend dates without penalty.
With ‘worry free’ deposits, a self-catering holiday at Meadow Cottage could offer many benefits:-
- Travel in your own vehicle. Avoid all public transport
- Bring groceries and provisions for your stay. Reduce public contact.
- Total control of who you meet. So self-isolate all week if desired!
- Self-catering. No need to eat in restaurants etc.
- Relax & enjoy wide choice of leisure activities. Walks, trips, cycling with no public contact if desired.
- Inclusive free Wi-Fi. Keep in touch with family, friends, and business.
- No contact ‘hands off’ check-in if desired. Again reduces personal contact.
- COVID19 PRECAUTIONS – In addition to our normal high cleaning standards, we have introduced further ‘deep cleaning’ at Meadow Cottage. Additional wipe-down of all hard and soft surfaces with anti-microbial cleaners after each change-over
- All bedding and towels laundered in Dettol anti-bacterial treatment.
CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR A 10% DISCOUNT ON STANDARD PRICES